What's new

Dubl Duck Info

Hello, I am new here. I have been trying to find a little history on a Dubl Duck that I have. After searching high and low for a match to mine with no success, I've come here for answers. I have a pre WW11 Dubl Duck with a celluloid handle. The mark is as follows: Made in Germany with 2 ducks in semi circle, Bresnick New York. The other side shows a China man in profile with, Gold Mandarin Solingen. Anyone familiar to this razor?

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Welcome to B&B. Pictures would be helpful. Wander over to the hall of fame and introduce yourself while you are at it.

Adam

Thank you for your reply Adam. My name is Shannon and I am not in anyway a razor enthusiast. I have come into possession of a really cool DD that I was just looking for info on. May I post some pics here? I was able to get a little information from some great people somewhere else. I am more interested about the history of mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
HI Shannon,

as you would have read in our Terms Of Usage, we are not an identification or appraisal service. If you care to post a pic of your razor and a couple of specific questions, some of the guys may be able to help you out.

Welcome to B&B.

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Thank you for your reply Adam. My name is Shannon and I am not in anyway a razor enthusiast. I have come into possession of a really cool DD that I was just looking for info on. May I post some pics here? I was able to get a little information from some great people somewhere else. I am more interested about the history of mine.
You may Shannon. The straight razor forum guys would be sure to help you out if you could post in there.

Cordially,
Adam

In this forum thread, (straight razors section), look up at the top of the thread list or topic, look into the blue section, scroll to where you see "pictures of straight razor", click on it, look at list of razors, you'll Double Duck, click on it, many pics of this fine razor, maybe ask some one in there where a good research page might be, just a quick idea.

Maybe wiki in search for Double Duck info there might be some in there also.:thumbup1: or Google it, pictures and information on this razor:biggrin1:

Last edited:
Top Bottom