What's new

Cologne like soaps (tallow based)

How's everyone doing today folks?
i truly like soaps that are cologne infused/influenced. Can anyone mention a few names of soaps (tallow based) with scents similar to colognes?

Thanks a lot buddy. You're right there are only a few tallow based soaps in that list. Thank you though, much appreciated.

DR Harris Windsor & Arlington are quite cologne-like IMO, in particular Windsor is very similar to the popular Terre D'Hermes EdT.

Stirling Executive Man, Sharp Dressed Man, Mountain Man, and Island Man are all inspired by Creed colognes and have tallow.

WSP Formula T has a couple: Gaelic Tweed and Matterhorn.

I echo DRH Arlington, and Windsor. Nice scents, solid performers. I'd characterize Arlington as classic, and Windsor as modern.

Ginger's Garden makes an Aventus type, a Green Irish Tweed type, an Aqua di Gio type, a Kouros Type, a Prime type, a Polo Green type, an Old Spice type, and MIB which is a Polo Black type. All available in their tallow formula.
Van Yulay's Zephyrus is a Pinaud type (their other cologne scents are not in their tallow formula)
The Stirlings mentioned above (the one I have sniffed is Executive Man, very nice).

How's everyone doing today folks?
i truly like soaps that are cologne infused/influenced. Can anyone mention a few names of soaps (tallow based) with scents similar to colognes?

Does it have to be a tallow soap?
I'm thinking of really nice Creed GIT, Penhaligon's BB, L'Occitane, Strop Shop London Morning.
First two especially.

Don't get me wrong tallow soaps are my fav hands down,but don't discount non-tallow soaps.I have found some "vegan" soaps perform as good or better than my tallow soaps.IE Soap Commander has a couple cologne type scents,Passion and Courage IIRC.Very nice soaps.I just put in a order for a few Van Yulay soaps,she offers over 300 scents in her Aquarius line.With a staggering line up of cologne type scents(Aventus,TdH,Acqua Di Gio etc.).If you must only have tallow I would look at Stirling(Executive Man=Aventus,Sharped Dressed Man=GIT)WSP Formula T Matterhorn is nice too(Creed's Silver Mountain Water type).Good luck!!!

Check out WSP Formula T. I like their version of GIT better than Sterling's. They have a few other scents that are based on colognes as well.

Top Bottom