What's new

The art of manliness

Hey guys,
Just wanted to sing some praise for the Art of Manliness podcast, I find the discussions to be so relevant and timely, I really highly rate it.
What do you guys think?

I have read some of the articles in the past and have watched some of the videos but I haven't listened to the podcast. Is there anything in particular that you have listened to that really stands out? About...shaving perhaps? :001_smile

I learnt about The Art of Manliness through their article "learn how to shave like your grandpa"
While just randomly looking through the web but the thing that really gets me interested in the podcast is that the host Brett brings on guests with very interesting points of view on various subjects such as health/fitness, career and family. I would really recomend it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I found my way to this forum, thanks to the Youtube video and article "Learn how to shave like your grandpa."

He has a lot of good articles and videos. I haven't listened to any of the podcasts yet.

I have read some of the articles in the past and have watched some of the videos but I haven't listened to the podcast. Is there anything in particular that you have listened to that really stands out? About...shaving perhaps? :001_smile

He had Mantic on awhile back.

Big fan. I listen to almost every podcast, and visit the website almost daily. Tons a good info and great topics.

I love the articles, but so far I've found the podcasts a little Meh. They're more like intros and or promos for his full articles. You get a taste of what his written content is all about, but I'm usually left feeling a little hungry after the podcast is over.

I learnt about The Art of Manliness through their article "learn how to shave like your grandpa"
Loved that article and the accompanying instructional video (and the straight razor version). I subscribe to their emails and enjoy most of the articles.

The AoM article about shaving like your grandpa got me interested in traditional shaving. There's always something interesting to be found at The Art of Manliness.

How to Shave Like Your Grandpa was a bit of a gateway drug after I posted about the cost of razors on another forum. At the time I put it aside but with in a few months I bought a razor and started my journey (namely after i found shave mob was a bust and ripped me up as bad as my worst DE shaves.)

I haven't read much else from them but maybe I should. The only other I read was how to "money ball" your college degree which due to the testing (which as an educator I do know many kids do hate testing) it is one thing that is an option but isn't at the same time (not that I needed to do that as I had my degrees by that point.)

Last edited:
Top Bottom