What's new

May Photo Challenge: Architecture

Architecture - a pretty wide subject surrounding us every day. Straightforward and simple compositions showing the building and its surroundings, buildings from unusual angles, focus on interesting details, under daylight or at night, everything goes. Architecture is not only limited to buildings, but includes almost all man-made structures such as bridges, towers, monuments,...

Let's hope that such a wide subject will bring a lot of submissions, let's be creative!

We keep the May Challenge open for submission until 23rd before opening the thread for the votes.

Ooooooooooh Boy! That leaves so many doors open!

exactly! Architecture! One of my favorite photo subjects!

proxy.php

I hope not having left too many doors open, [MENTION=76298]Cash_Stronomer[/MENTION]. The purpose of such a wide subject is to allow a lot of members to enter the photo challenge, hopefully not too wide...

I was downtown in Tacoma capturing some images for school and was heading home as I noticed this while stopped at a red light. I shot this image of the Pantages Theatre from the open moon roof in my car.
$DSC_0082-2.jpg

Here is my submission for the month. This was taken at Aulani, the Disney resort on Oahu, last night.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 75
what's so bad about port wine??

porto, nikon d300, iso 400, 70-200mm + 1.4x, @ *** 375mm, 1/2500 sec, f/7.1, way back in 2008.

View attachment 659093

Absolutely nothing - Port wine is actually another of my hobbies and I collect Port as well as drink it with great pleasure :a54:
I was in O'Porto three years ago with my father and the only thing on our agenda was port wine - that was a great trip :biggrin1:

The Douro Valley is on our list for next time, unfortunately we didn't have the time for a trip upriver.
My Portuguese is non-existing - apart from vinho do porto and Obrigado​ I'm lost :001_smile

Top Bottom