What's new

One Year Anniversary PIF - Get Ready for Summer!

In celebration of my 1 year anniversary here and DE wetshaving, I am offering a small PIF with a slightly summerish theme.

1) I will randomly choose a winner on May 5.
2) Due to the aftershaves, this is limited to CONUS.
3) Included:

Pinaud Lime SEC - mostly full.
Stirling Sharp Dressed Man AS sample
Stirling Glacial Wintergreen AS sample
Stirling Glacial Wintergreen soap sample
Bald Frog Spring Mint soap sample
Shannon's Coconut Lime soap - almost half a puck
Some menthol crystals for experimenting.

4) Just for fun, I would like to hear your guesses on how I chose my screen name of Jaidmaster.

$PIF1.jpg
$PIF2.JPG
$PIF3.jpg

I'm in. I haven't tried anything you're offering.

As far as your name. A Google search shows its a name as well as an acronym for a few entities.

So you are either a Juice-aid (like koolaid) master. Or a master of Jamaican association on intellectual disabilities. Or master of the Japan arts information directory.

I never would have guessed correctly [emoji1] I thought it was a really obscure trade certificate acronym.

I'm in. Nice looking PIF (I haven't tried any of these.) Happy anniversary, jaidmaster.

Sorry about your dog, painful when our fuzzy loyal companions pass away :crying:

Amazing PIF! Congrats on your One Year Anniversary! Definitely In! I'm only 2 months in. Haven't gotten to try any of these out so they'll be great! Sorry to hear about your furry friend... Thanks for the opportunity.

I'm in, I've not yet tried any of the offerings. I never would have guessed either. Great PIF, thanks.

I'm totally in my man interested in the crystals and coconut lime. But very generous of you . Good luck to the lucky shaver.

Last edited:
I'm in. I have not tried any of those products, nor anything from Stirling, which I am very interested in. Thanks for the opportunity.

Top Bottom