What's new

One Year Anniversary PIF - Get Ready for Summer!

nikonNUT

The "Peter Hathaway Capstick" of small game
I'm in! You are the guy I saw on "How it's Made" that makes jade golf putters? Did I win? :lol:

I'm in.

I was close. I was going to say SWMBO is named Jaid. Figured another spelling of Jade.

Congrats on the shave-iversary.

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
I'm not in because I just won something really good at B and B.

Jaidmaster? My guess is that you are a Jade buyer when you go to the Orient. You are a Master there. That's how you get all your money.

Nice stuff! I'm in! As far as your user name, maybe you're an educator of some type, specializing in fine Japanese arts?

I'm in! Those are new scents to me. As far as Jaidmaster, I'm going to say you are a Mah-jong champion and were awarded a valuable jade set after a particularly grueling match with Kim Jong Un.

Or perhaps, you were the bouncer at a reggae club and you were the Ja ID master, checking people's ID's at the door.

I'm in. I have tried none of your list, but have wanted to try several. Sorry about the dog.

How can we combine our love of dogs and shaving? My wife would kill me if I shaved the dog. Maybe a dog tailed brush?

I'm in! Haven't tried anything from the list but have had my eye on some of those AS samples! And menthol crystals, and Pinaud, basically I'm just gonna say I've had my eye on it all!! Except the bald frog... Have t heard of that!
Thanks for the opportunity and since someone guessed your name meaning already, I'll skip that part!

NOT in but very generous of you.

I assume you got your name one of two ways.

1. misspelled jedimaster
2. jedimaster was taken so you settled

Top Bottom