What's new

I might be done buying knives for a while

Back in January I bought a Zero Tolerance 0301 knife like the one Agent Gibbs carries in NCIS. Usually almost immediately after I buy a knife I start looking for a new one. I haven't had that urge since I bought this one.

How long until you think the urge will come back?

Thanx!!!
Charlie

martym

Unacceptably Lasering Chicken Giblets?
Gorgeous knife! Glad you found the right one for you!
Congratulation!!!!

Mine is my Spyderco Gayle Bradley. It did the same for me that your ZT did for you!

I don't know much about knives, and never get an 'urge' to buy one, but I do like them and have a tendency to throw away good money when the right one catches my eye.

Thanks guys. Here's a pic of the knife for anyone who's curious.

proxy.php

The Benchmade 520 Presidio did it for me and I went 8 years without buying a new knife-----but in the last couple years I have bought a couple HK's(Benchmade), Spyderco's, Kershaw's and currently have a new Kabar USMC knife on the on the way----I have this week off and am thinking about visiting the Spyderco factory store as a part of my travels.

The Benchmade 520 Presidio did it for me and I went 8 years without buying a new knife-----but in the last couple years I have bought a couple HK's(Benchmade), Spyderco's, Kershaw's and currently have a new Kabar USMC knife on the on the way----I have this week off and am thinking about visiting the Spyderco factory store as a part of my travels.

I too have a Kabar shorty that I carry with me when I am out hiking or working in the yard.

I live 100 miles from their factory and when I go to Portland I bring my kitchen Shun knives there for sharpening. my wife comes and prevents me from entering their showroom. thank god for the late nite internet excursions to ZT. figure maybe 6 months because anyone who loves Gotham needs weapons

cool knives. I just wrote PJ Tomes and he agreed to make me a knife. You can't beat a knife built by a legend maker. It's a really cool slim single blade trapper that I enjoy carrying every day. 52100 blade

$PjTomes001-1.jpg

Guess who just bit the bullet on a Benchmade Griptillian OD with sheepsfoot blade?

You got three guesses & the first two don't count.

Top Bottom