What's new

Thank you West Coast Shaving for not moving too far away.

So I'm in my favorite candy store (besides a gun store), and I see pallets and boxes in the parking lot of WCS. I talk to one of the friendly people working there and they said they are moving. I almost had a heart attack, until they said they were only moving like 2 miles away. Whewwwww!

But come to find out, this beautiful business has been sold! This might be old news to some here already but it was a shocker to me. I must say that the original owner is an awesome lady that I had the pleasure to meet and talk to recently at the store. I hope the new owners continue to carry on with the great selection of product and awesome customer service they currently have built up.

Everytime I've walked into the store, every single employee has been FANTASTIC with helping me! It's like a breath of fresh air when dealing with a friendly employee anywhere nowadays. I also hope that the new owners will keep the "new" retail store open FOREVER and in conjunction with their internet sales. Having a real "walk-in" store-front makes all the difference in the world for the "locals." It's the only shaving store I buy from, because of the retail store. The tradition with WCS that the founder has created will be hard to duplicate!

Thank you Christine at WCS for what you've created!

I didn't know.. wow..

But I do hope WCS becomes better than ever.

Hopefully they get to carry harder to find soaps like MDC and the like.

I thought the owner was John (letterK in the forums). Shows what I know.
i believe John is Christine's husband. Her father works there too. Nice family business. ...or "was," since it's now been sold. :(

Who knows though? The new owners may take it to a whole other level of awesomeness.

Top Bottom