What's new

Help Identifying A Tech

Anyone know if this is in fact a Gillette handle on this Tech? It really looks as if it is. The little gap between the knurling and top portion of the handle is identical to a Ball End Tech. Although this is much shorter and has the flattened tip as if a ball end cut in half. The head is a "Marcus Regs" Tech head.

Any help would be appreciated in identifying this handle. Thanks!

$20160429_181037.jpg$20160429_181219.jpg

It looks like someone ground off the end, the fact that it is bare brass on the flat part really make it seem that way to me.

Looks like you're right, Troy. It's really kind of crazy how taking off just that small portion of the handle makes it seem so much smaller. Threw me off.

Cheers.

Let's see the bottom of it, I don't think that is factory.

I think mine is factory, but your request for a second photo caused me to note something that I should have observed earlier.
My handle looks and feels like it is aluminum and the OP's handle looks like it could be brass.
So I'm not so sure about the razor posted at the start of this thread.

$Tech MR 2.jpg

I think mine is factory, but your request for a second photo caused me to note something that I should have observed earlier.
My handle looks and feels like it is aluminum and the OP's handle looks like it could be brass.

View attachment 655463

Interesting, that does look as though it was made that way originally. Very cool! :thumbup1:

View attachment 655463

Yeah, that's identical but my handle is definitely brass. And if you notice the circular pattern there on the bottom. Mine has that as well.

Top Bottom