What's new

Grim Vs. Hart

company philosophy is the predominate difference. there are threads here on Grim. they had a poor start, and on the surface seemed to make improvements. the really ugly stuff from the early days has been whitewashed or removed.

there are plenty of decent enough reviews of Grim blades and the soaps they had made by another vendor, as they progressed through their growing pains. there are several named companies operated by the same entity, on different price points. Customer service seems to be the unifying factor across the different companies.

I'd never own one.

Had both. Will always keep the Hart. No longer have the Grimblades.

$image.jpeg

Kentos

B&B's Dr. Doolittle.
Staff member
Never heard anything bad about Hart. If anything their blades seem "utilitarian" which to me isn't a bad thing. You could always rescale for some bling.

From what I understand, Hart also has a different pinning mechanism for their razors. Instead of removing a pin by grinding, punching, etc.. you simply unscrew the pinning "screw". This makes scale upgrades on a Hart MUCH simpler. As far as the blades themselves, I'm not sure.. I've heard good things from both.

Top Bottom