What's new

Rockwell Razor Club

Which gives better shaves overall?

• Merkur Progress

• Rockwell 6s

Results are only viewable after voting.
One thing I thought was somewhat strange with the Rockwell is that the plate designation currently used is the plate designation opposite the side that's against the blade and top-cap. So if you want to shave with the most aggressive R6 plate, you have put the side with R5 molded into it against the blade and top-cap. This way the R6 designation is next to the handle and displayed when the razor is fully assembled. For example, the razor assembled in this picture is using the R1 plate, not the designation that is under the top-cap.

Attachments

• $Rockwell blade placement.png
    $Rockwell blade placement.png
    158 KB · Views: 443
Looks a beauty. Shame their blades are so poor.. I know it shouldn't but it leaves a bad taste in my mouth personally that said the way they conducted themselves at the first Kickstarter says alot to their good characters. I'd like one of these.

I'm a big fan of the Gillette Aristocrat Junior - a wonderful balance of smoothness and efficiency.

Then, I hear all the noise about the Rockwell 6S, and I can't help but wonder. How does the Rockwell compare with your favorite Gillette(s)? I realize the question may seem a little general - but bear with me. I'm sure quite a few guys would want to know.

How do the razors compare? Or is there any difference?

The Rockwell has outperformed my Fat handle tech, New SC and LC, and the Fatboy. The Rockwell is really comfortable and efficient with the option to adjust the blade gap.

Top Bottom