What's new

B&B Radio - Episode 1 April 2016

captp

Pretty Pink Fairy Princess.
Outstanding, Dave. Looking forward to more. Your don't pronounce the p in skypsyd?

Amazing! My wife and I listened and had a blast.
She sat here nodding her head at the interview.
It's all true!

Outstanding, Dave. Looking forward to more. Your don't pronounce the p in skypsyd?
Thanks George no no "P", LOL The whole family has names for their e mail like that Psydkick ( sharon ) left psyd, marpsyd, rytepsyd so forth and so on. Yes we are geeks!m LOL

Very Outstanding Dave and Sharon Thank you very much for your amazing insight. All I can say is that my Wife as well does agree with you that it is not a bad thing to be into this hobby. She just received her first hand picked vintage brush and I did the re-knot on it which turned out amazing. I cannot wait to do some cooking for yourself and Dave once I get settled in in Arizona and we can get together to meet and visit:thumbup1:

FANTASTIC!!!
Very professional sounding, and extremely well done!
I even enjoyed the vintage commercials... and I hate commercials.
I can't wait until the next episode airs.

Great 1st episode, and I for one think it's great that you've pampered your wife with leg shaves. 2 thumbs up on audio quality and content. :thumbup:

Very well done! Enjoyed the interview with Sharon and think you have a natural radio voice. Good thing Sharon likes the SV soaps and scents!

Sent via Tapatalk from phone

Top Bottom