What's new

B&B Radio - Episode 1 April 2016

HI Dave: Enjoyed it. You got a great radio voice. Sharon was great. Wow... I am very impressed that you wet shave your wifey's
legs.

WARHAWK

HI Dave: Enjoyed it. You got a great radio voice. Sharon was great. Wow... I am very impressed that you wet shave your wifey's
legs.

WARHAWK

Thanks Mel, Actually I do it on her Birthday and our anniversary, but admittedly ( and she knows it and uses it often as ammunition) I did it in the beginning as a way to show her all the good stuff and to break the news of what would be expected in the mail "N31"

I liked it - to the point and focused with the humor of the commercials. Good stuff, especially the Hai Karate one, but then I am biased. Ahem...

Last edited:
Good job [MENTION=89999]skypsyd[/MENTION]. aka Dave! Sharon was a wonderful guest also! Looking forward to more.

Good show my fellow Dave! It was entertaining and flowed rather smoothly. I particularly enjoy that your wonderful wife echoed some of the comments my wife has made about our weird hobby. I will wait with bated breath for the next episode

Well done for a first effort! Professional sounding and entertaining. Sharon succinctly put into words why we enjoy this thing of ours..."It's not I have to shave...I get to shave".
Couldn't put it better myself.
Looking forward to episode two where Ouch is the special guest. Twenty minutes of dead air to follow.
Once again, good first shot out of the cannon!

Bruce, Thanks so much Episode two is in the tank already we are working on No Bingo Here #3:001_smile

Last edited:
A few different ones, Final Cut, Imovie, Adobe after Effects, but the majority is done on Cyberlink Director Suite 16

Top Bottom