What's new

RazoRock American Barber

got the aftershave on order but hasn't shipped yet.
Also ordered the Santal Royal AS
I figured I know what to expect from their lanolin soaps right now (very good), but I wanted to add a few "flavors" to my aftershave collection first.

Will post my thoughts when they arrive! Very excited!

Also have the soap & aftershave combo awaiting shipment. Looking forward to it same as the rest of you. :thumbup:

Looks like it has Lanonlin and is YSL Rive Guache inspired. I just picked up two pucks of the FAB soap, but I do love me some lanolin soaps as well. I imagine this will be a good soap!

I purchased Rive Gauche because I loved Fine American Blend. I did not like my can of Rive Gauche as much as AB. I realized after a while that they do not smell that much alike. To me, American Blend is a stronger, stouter, less powdery barbershop scent, and I prefer it to YSL Rive Gauche by a long shot. It will be interesting to here how people react to Joe's rendition of Rive Gauche.

Initial scent is very much like Fine AB, the similarities are noticed more with the soap. I'm happy and the scent is awesome!

Performance of the soap and AS excellent as expected. If you like Fine AB then you'll like this. Kinda made me wonder but I suppose they are both attempting to mimic the same cologne so fair enough.

I got the RR American Barber aftershave and I get a bit of a Double Bubble Gum scent from it. Not sure everyone will get the same reaction but I love it!

Interesting that RR had collaborated with Fine on a soap and now releases a very similar scent.

I think that scent is pretty well known and used already with other soaps and AS's like CAD so having it on another soap base, particularly RR, isn't surprising at all.

Top Bottom