What's new

Ear Worms

Happily i can say i recognize very few of the named worms, outside the 70's abominations, and so far resisted a listen to the unknowns except for one, incredibly contrived and just who is the audience, unimpressed, still feeling safe free of infected, my immunizations are up to date.
dave

Now you're touching a nerve, as a stay at home dad in 90's, I raise you one, more kiddie TV.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm surprised that we haven't had any weather-related ear worms recently... such as:

For those who have kids, I will say "Peanut Butter Jelly Time!"

I'm not linking to it because I don't want to ever hear it again.
It lingered in our house for a long time.

Search it out if you dare.

There are so many kid cartoon theme songs that just seem stick in your head so bad that you want to run it through a wood chipper.

I have the problem where I can get a song stuck in my head for an entire day, or sometimes more than one day. I think it's a sign of being a genius or something. :001_smile

Here's a song I heard while I was in Germany. Apparently this was a hit there and in some other European countries. This was in my head for several days. I dare anyone to listen to it!

I screwed up and watched a million ways to die in the west............. Now I'm stuck with this........

Top Bottom