Jones
Where do you live?
South Carolina
What is your age (or) generation?
What are you in the real world?
Officer
What is your favorite shave setup?
Gillette Black Beauty with Astra blades and Dr. Carver Shave Butter
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
flounder gigging and steel down range
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Im partially deaf, so speak up so I can hear you

Greetings. Getting some new Starkeys from the VA today! Now the members here won't have to shout at me. Love me some down range steel too!

Keep it simple and enjoy the shave.

Keep your head on a swivel out there in the real world.

LOL. I heard that. I don't want to give out to much info on myself, but in a private message ill talk more. but i'm very interested in shaving soap samples.... i'm following rockclimber now on his adventures with his 150 sample collection. I looked around and them samples can get really pricey really quick. I want to try Mystic Waters and Dr. Jon's. but geeze.... a good gamble on liking it or not liking it. I even found one site where you can order the samples for free but pay only shipping but it was so awkward on the forum I didn't trust it.

LOL. I heard that. I don't want to give out to much info on myself, but in a private message ill talk more. but i'm very interested in shaving soap samples.... i'm following rockclimber now on his adventures with his 150 sample collection. I looked around and them samples can get really pricey really quick. I want to try Mystic Waters and Dr. Jon's. but geeze.... a good gamble on liking it or not liking it. I even found one site where you can order the samples for free but pay only shipping but it was so awkward on the forum I didn't trust it.

Maggard Razors is a good place for soap samples, but most of the Artisans will sell you samples also. Mystic Water has really big samples. Most samples only last you for about four or or five shaves. The Mystic Water Samples I have tried took me out to somewhere in the neighborhood of 10 - 15 shaves. That is a full on load and lather with four passes (yes I said four passes) and probbaly still had enough lather for another pass. Dr. Jon's have small two ounce tins that give you WAAAY more than a sample. Anyway...the only way you will know is if you try!

wow, thanks man. I want to try the Hydra and Gold Label. and the others I want is Cedar & Sage, Irish Traveler, and Vetiver & Oakmoss. you catching a hint of what smell im sticking around? lol. but I really want to try Dr. Jon's just because they come in a can and not a zip lock bag. I haven't tracked down a soap storage dish yet to my liking....

BSAGUY I have to decline the very existence of your question and ask you if you can pay attention to this little light right here. BSAGUY, this never happened, I was never here, and you will be a successful zoo keeper. You will have a very large family consisting of like 20 kids. For which, you will forget even why you was ever mad at your father. oh ya, and change that funky 50's hair style and buy a real car!

Top Bottom