What's new

Aftershave balm vs aftershave milk

I ordered a couple of creams from Sue at SCS and received from her two samples - an avocado oil aftershave balm and a savoury rose aftershave milk

which begs the question : what's the difference?

-vsp

I ordered a couple of creams from Sue at SCS and received from her two samples - an avocado oil aftershave balm and a savoury rose aftershave milk

which begs the question : what's the difference?

Viscosity. Less-so, in her products; but quite apparent in QED aftershave skin conditioners.

I rather like the consistency of a milk more, as I find they absorb better for me and I can spread them a bit more evenly on the face. As Jonathan says, its all about the viscosity.

The Avocado Oil A/S balm is more moisturizing than any of the milks. It is intended for skin that is dry or on the dry side of normal. The formulation is different from all of the other SCS aftershave options. The ingredients which include Avocado Oil can be found on the package enclosure.

Avocado Oil is said to be a superior oil for skin care due to it being rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D, lecithin, potassium and vitamin E. As with the other aftershaves; less is more, (don't use too much).
Sue

Top Bottom