What's new

Graham Field month

May is almost upon us and i know there are many of the above wretched blades out there plaguing the bathrooms of otherwise fine members so I'm proposing we make a game of disposing of these blades, either;
A. A single Graham field blade for as log as you can through the month of May.
B. A Graham field per day until you are out and free to resume life as a civilised person.
I have 4 blades personally so I will be doing the first option. Any one elce wanna play?

My offer to send a couple from the other thread still stands. The rest are going to [MENTION=91284]Daveho[/MENTION] since he likes them so much!

Hehe it's about lowering the bar for blades everywhere... And giving hope to the kids. The kids today dream of making razor blades and with Graham fields being available the roughly blade shaped peices of dry tree bark the kids are marketing have a chance in this, the poor performing razor blade market, it's the American Dream...

Last edited:
im in Australia so anyone in Aus looking for a blade for the challenge drop me a line and I'll send one out to you, you may be late to this, the most fantastic, excellent and well received challenge in B&B history but you will get to be part of the GLORY.
Edit... Well I only have 4 but it looks like I might be well supplied by other B&B members soon... Seriously though... Please don't send them to me... I have done nothing to you.

Last edited:
May is almost upon us and i know there are many of the above wretched blades out there plaguing the bathrooms of otherwise fine members so I'm proposing we make a game of disposing of these blades, either;
A. A single Graham field blade for as log as you can through the month of May.
B. A Graham field per day until you are out and free to resume life as a civilised person.
I have 4 blades personally so I will be doing the first option. Any one elce wanna play?

The Blade From Hell (TBFH) ??!!!! Hell no!!! I am psychologically damaged from my last couple of so called "shaves" from those things!

My lawn mower blade is way sharper and smoother, at the END of grass cutting season!

$56381156.jpg

Top Bottom