• Sunny Side Up

• Deviled

• Omelet

• Raw

• Fully grown into a chicken, then fried

Results are only viewable after voting.

Alacrity59

Wanting for wisdom
Over easy with some hot buttered toast to dip into the yoke or sunny side up with corned beef hash. Ketchup . . . there I said it . . . yes I am of the ilk who put ketchup with their eggs.

That is hard to say, so many great choices, I would have to say omelette (love a nice French omelette).

I would rate my favourites as follows:
Omellette
Soft boiled
Deviled
poached
Over easy

When I was a youngster, my mother would soft boil an egg and put it in an egg holder. I would then take off the top and dip cut pieces of toast in it. Loved it.

When I was traveling on business a colleague introduced me to poached eggs in what I would call cholesterol style. Two poached eggs in a cup, add some butter, salt, pepper, and crushed, crispy bacon. Every once in a while, when I travel, I order poached eggs that way. To me, probably the most delicious recipe for eggs.

Another great meal was served in a deli restaurant in Newark, NJ: a salami omelet served pancake style. An omelet is cooked out in the shape of a pancake with round slices of salami cooked in it.

Over medium, scrambled, hard boiled, deviled, omelette, frittata; anything as long as the whites are cooked. My family loves eggs and we eat a wide variety. Baby loves them too. We eat little meat besides fish (and bacon with our eggs of course) for health reasons. So eggs are a good protein source.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Over easy with some hot buttered toast to dip into the yoke or sunny side up with corned beef hash. Ketchup . . . there I said it . . . yes I am of the ilk who put ketchup with their eggs.
I like to eat the whites first (since they seem to hold no purpose than hold the egg together), then mix the yokes up into hash browns and add ketchup.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Some say eggs are the perfect food. [...]

You are correct the egg is the perfect food it has all the building blocks to create life
Freddy:
proxy.php
... and;[FONT=&amp]
proxy.php
“If you look upon […] eggs and lust, you have already committed breakfast in your heart”. Anonymous[/FONT]

garyg

B&B membership has its percs
Like others, I like them most ways. Soft boiled is the only type that I don't have on a regular basis, and that is probably only because I never was served any up to this point. There's too many other good choices rather than get experimental at my age ..

BTW, French Toast is an egg dish, sort of ..

Top Bottom