What's new

cremo shaving cream

So, I stopped by my local cvs and saw that they are offering a new cremo shaving cream. it has a coconut mango scent and supposedly more moisturizing than the original cremo. Most people who have used this said that it doesn't lather with a brush. Has anyone used this cream brushless or with a brush and bowl? how did the lather come out and how did the shaves come out?

Cremo doesn't lather. Spread a small amount on your face with your fingertips, then shave. It's slick as an eel and makes for a good shave. I've used it as a pre-shave to add slickness to soaps/creams that may be deficient in that department.

I use it with a brush and face lather it...just squeeze about a dime size into your wet brush and give it the go....works rather well and the end results with my straight razor rival other products I've used.

Yeah, i found out tonight its a good preshave. Just dont put too much on so it doesnt clog the razor. Oh yeah, it likes alot of water too.

Not a fan of their shaving cream but Cremo Face Wash is the best on the market and very reasonably priced.

i have hear of some Forum member using Cremo as pre-shave coating. Has anyone tried this? I am still a firm user of Noxzema Classic Clean for my pre-shave prep. But, i may be willing to try something new.

I'm a little tempted by the new Cooling Cremo. Whenever I finish my current brushless product (Gatsby Cool-type Gel).

So, I stopped by my local cvs and saw that they are offering a new cremo shaving cream. it has a coconut mango scent and supposedly more moisturizing than the original cremo. Most people who have used this said that it doesn't lather with a brush. Has anyone used this cream brushless or with a brush and bowl? how did the lather come out and how did the shaves come out?

I use it brushless with a decent amount of water. Slick as ice.

Top Bottom