What's new

Insoles for dress shoes?

I use Sunbed-Sports insoles in all shoes and boots. I also use 1/4 inch heel lifts under the insoles, because my foot doctor says this will help prevent tunnel tarsal syndrome, to which I may be prone thanks to fallen arches. The heel lift takes tension off the Achilles tendon. That's right, I have Achilles Heels! ;)

Sunbed-Sports have also a metatarsal pad, which my feet like very much. These insoles last over a year and can be found at some well-sorted shoe stores or online for around $20. Designed and made in Germany.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
I use Sunbed-Sports insoles in all shoes and boots. I also use 1/4 inch heel lifts under the insoles, because my foot doctor says this will help prevent tunnel tarsal syndrome, to which I may be prone thanks to fallen arches. The heel lift takes tension off the Achilles tendon. That's right, I have Achilles Heels! ;)

Sunbed-Sports have also a metatarsal pad, which my feet like very much. These insoles last over a year and can be found at some well-sorted shoe stores or online for around $20. Designed and made in Germany.
Avoid archers.

Top Bottom