What's new

The New Stew PIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still learning the ways of the straight, but I would be crazy to not be in on this one.

I am in.

Congrats by the way!

I came to this thread for the promise of you PIFing me some stew, it's getting cold round my way and some stew would go down a treat!!!
That razor looks very nice too however so I'm in!!! Thanks for the opertunity and congrats on your new post.

I came to this thread for the promise of you PIFing me some stew, it's getting cold round my way and some stew would go down a treat!!!
That razor looks very nice too however so I'm in!!! Thanks for the opertunity and congrats on your new post.
It's cold and snowy here today, some stew would be pretty good!

Funny you should mention Stew as I make a Phenomenal Irish Stew with Lamb:thumbup:

All entries up to this point are entered into the log for selection:thumbup1:

I can't pass this up mate, it's a fantastic looking PIF and i'm in. This will be bloody fantastic to whoever gets it.

The worst bit about summer is not being able to knock up thick meaty stews, love a good Lamb stew in the winter, just a shame Lambs not as easy to get hold of in Germany.

We are now up to 70 Entries for this PIF and I very much look forward to many more by Sunday May 8th everyone. All entries up to this point are entered into the log and very best of luck to all. I am so happy to be able to offer this to all of you as my First Official Steward Offering to the Fine Folks of the Badger and Blade:thumbup1:

4 Days Remaining until the winner is chosen and all entries up to this post have been logged for the Random Generator. Good luck to all who have entered and we are now up to 72 logged entries:thumbup1:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom