What's new

What is your favourite chocolate?

It's funny how many people have to crap on Hersheys to say their chocolate is better. You could just say you really like a certain chocolate without bashing others.

In any case, I've liked just about any chocolate I've tried.

It's funny how many people have to crap on Hersheys to say their chocolate is better. You could just say you really like a certain chocolate without bashing others.

It's interesting to note that people feel the need to do the same thing in the soap forum.

proxy.php

NZ's finest

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

Must have missed it, because I only saw one.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!
Thanks to the Count's post, I decided to pick up some Ritter. I also found some Original New York Seltzer. I haven't had that since I moved to Texas in 92.
$ritter.jpg

My favorite is some good old fashioned chocolate gravy with a biscuit. Some cocoa powder, sugar to taste, little bit of vanilla flavoring, some milk and, well i forgot exactly how to make it, but anyways it is yummy good.

My favorite, for me, chocolate: Scharffen Berger.
My favorite confections: See's (but I can't pay the 40$ dry ice packing overcharge to get it out to Georgia anymore...)
Gobble food? M&M's plain, peanut, almond, even reeses'; remember it's only gobble food... Let's add the rest of the trail mix huh?

Schokakola, the dark one in the red and white tin, not the milk chocolate in the blue and white tin. It's the original German Fliegerschokolade (pilot's chocolate) that was given to Luftwaffe crews in WW2. The recipe has not changed. I like it best cold out of the fridge.

Contains a good amount of caffeine and cola nut to keep you bushy-tailed and alert.

Don't buy it on amazon, because they want $15 for one tin (100g) ! They also claim it's made by Sarotti, which is incorrect.

I always have a huge stash due to a kind private source.

http://www.scho-ka-kola.de/homepage-english.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scho-Ka-Kola

proxy.php

Last edited:
Somebody upthread mentioned Seattle chocolates; they are amazing.

I'm also a fan of Wilbur dark chocolate buds. Wilbur is in Lititz, which is in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. They were making "buds" a long time before Hershey came out with "kisses," which are substantially similar to buds, IMO.

www.wilburbuds.com

I know many love Belgian chocolate. I can't stand it. To me it has a greasy texture and I don't care for the taste either. I like Italian, Swiss, French and German chocolate. I like Sarotti, Valrhona, Lindt, Stollwerck, Teuscher, Sprüngli, and of course Schokakola. I don't care for the purple cow and the only Ritter product I eat is Rum-Nut. It's often sold in US grocery stores that do not have a liquor license, because they can't figure out that the German word "Rum" means "rum" in English. Pretty funny!

Last edited:
Top Bottom