What's new

Good price on Polsilver but something ain't right

I'm always on the lookout for deals but I'm always watching for something fishy.
There's an Ebay seller with polsilvers from St Petersburg Russia, by the time the shipping is factored in it's within pennies from a known source.

The product location is supposedly Bulgaria but the blades are shipped from Hong Kong. I wouldn't touch that one with a 10 ft pole. This really looks hinky!

I just bought some from DCC on this forum. The website was polsilver-blades.com. 100 blades for $18. I think they came out of Bulgaria. Took about 9 days to come in. No problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many B&B-ers have bought Polsilver SI blades form DCC with zero complains.
I would recommend
DCC .
I know and that's who I order them from. He is a member here. I was trying to point out a possible issue with an ebay vendor. The one I noted says from Bulgaria but shipped from Hong Kong. That sounds suspect almost like begging for counterfeit. It would seem that no one really read what I wrote.

I'm always on the lookout for deals but I'm always watching for something fishy.
There's an Ebay seller with polsilvers from St Petersburg Russia, by the time the shipping is factored in it's within pennies from a known source.

The product location is supposedly Bulgaria but the blades are shipped from Hong Kong. I wouldn't touch that one with a 10 ft pole. This really looks hinky!

I've seen this with other items on eBay as well. All the warning sirens go off when I come across this. Better to be safe than sorry.

The real Lodz Wizamet Polsilvers are on sale right now at a trusted vendor , shaving.ie ,these blades are fantastic !

I know and that's who I order them from. He is a member here. I was trying to point out a possible issue with an ebay vendor. The one I noted says from Bulgaria but shipped from Hong Kong. That sounds suspect almost like begging for counterfeit. It would seem that no one really read what I wrote.
Please tell us the name of the seller. I bought 100 Polsilver Super Iridium from a seller from Bulgaria. When paying Shipping said it would come from China and so I only thought of counterfeit.

Shipping arrived. It came from Bulgarian post, tracking number also from Bulgaria. It arrived in one week and I don't see or feel any difference from the others I have from shaving.ie other than the importer that is Polish.

It still sounds bad. Thankfully it did turn out well, but did you really need that drama in a razor blade purchase?

It still sounds bad. Thankfully it did turn out well, but did you really need that drama in a razor blade purchase?
Absolutely not, in fact as soon as I payed them I was already sorry for buying them. For the blade prices I will never buy them again on eBay.

Watch out for counterfeit MEM blades...The real Serbian MEM blades are OK , but the Commies are bootlegging them and selling through vendors in Turkey...Of all the blades to counterfeit...MEM ????

Top Bottom