What's new

Jerry Stark Custom

Came across Jerry Starks Website while look for razors and it appears he produces very nice looking straights so I have to ask has anyone dealt with him and his custom razors, I am looking at this as a option:

$0b5ba6f7559388c06dc6fa87355283ff.jpeg

Fantastic Vendor here on B & B. Razors are fantastic, great to deal with , and if you can imagine it he can make it. Attached are a few he did for me, and I am sure some others will chime in.

Check out his vendor page HERE

+1. He is a B&B vendor and he does great work. He is also easy to deal with and will build to your specs if you want something different.

$JS kami1.jpg

Excellent Photos Dave and GVW755:thumbup:

Agree 100% Excellent craftsmanship and here is what he created for me as an example of his Fine Work and I also agree that he is an absolute pleasure to interact with in order to bring to reality EXACTLY what you are seeing in your minds eye:

$20160331_161827-1.jpg

$20160331_161854-1.jpg

$20160331_161934-1.jpg

$20160331_161952-1.jpg

Every time I see that one on the left.....i even go to his website to gawk at it, mouth watering. It will be mine...IT WILL BE MINE!
Fantastic Vendor here on B & B. Razors are fantastic, great to deal with , and if you can imagine it he can make it. Attached are a few he did for me, and I am sure some others will chime in.

I just bought my first straight from him (figured I'd go all in with the first razor). He is awesome to deal with - very helpful, amazingly prompt with his replies, and patient with my dumb noob questions. The razor should be here Monday or Tuesday, I'll see if I can post pictures when it shows up.

Thanks for the positive about Jerry, I have been emailing him back and fourth for the last day and have committed to getting this one:

View attachment 652893

going to be a Chevalier style blade with the ironwood scales and a worked spine, will surly post up some eye candy when I have it to post.

Excellent, I had him do my Damascus that way, however you may want to have him round the tip of the to a bit as like the picture above, as it can really bite you if your are not careful. I did not think of that when I had him make it, I got used to it, but I should have looked at the Chevalier a little closer on the toe to match it.

That center razor makes me want to spend money every time you post it lol
Excellent Photos Dave and GVW755:thumbup:

Agree 100% Excellent craftsmanship and here is what he created for me as an example of his Fine Work and I also agree that he is an absolute pleasure to interact with in order to bring to reality EXACTLY what you are seeing in your minds eye:

View attachment 652768

View attachment 652769

View attachment 652770

View attachment 652771

I saw this razor on Jerry's Facebook page. NICE!

$image.jpg

Jerry makes an outstanding razor and is a true pleasure to work with. This is an example of a concept razor he brought into reality. Outstanding work.

Top Bottom