What's new

C.O. Bigelow at bath and body works.

How much is it? is it avalable at all bath and body works? If I go with my girlfriend I will be in there for 8 hours and come out smelling out like a woman. Will it be worth it? I have been using Williams but would like to try a creme.

It's $10 per tube, and has been available at MOST of the bath and body works' I've been to. If you go to a larger store in a mall it will most likely be in stock.
How much is it? is it avalable at all bath and body works? If I go with my girlfriend I will be in there for 8 hours and come out smelling out like a woman. Will it be worth it? I have been using Williams but would like to try a creme.

The Bigelow Cream is not as easily found as it was (it is no longer carried at any of the Bath & Body Works stores in my area). However, the Bigelow Cream is just Proraso in a different package (it says so on the tube). Proraso is easily attainable online from many reputable vendors if you cannot find it at your local Bath & Body Works.

so is it becoming less and less common (like prorasio did at target)? or has it settled and some stores have it some don't but the ones that do are consistant?

It's been hit or miss at the store in my city, but we are relatively rural out here. If you go, try to run if fast, grab and go. My eyes get to watering so bad from the heavy scents permeating the air, I can barely see to pay.:crying:

Just as an FYI. They now carry a smaller tube at some locations for 5 bucks! :biggrin: The 10 dollar one is a monster.

so is it becoming less and less common (like prorasio did at target)? or has it settled and some stores have it some don't but the ones that do are consistant?
That's something we've been wondering for a while. It does seem to be getting more scarce, but will they still sell it in 6 months? Your guess is as good as ours. Its not really a big deal though as you can find regular Proraso online easily.

I picked up a tube for $10 today at my local mall store here in PA after reading about the stuff on the forums. They had a large stock of it and some shave oils and aftershave products.

I saw it at my local Bath and Body Works today, 10 bucks a tube. I didn't buy any because I have enough shaving stuff to last me a lifetime. :biggrin:

Good creme IMO... The local BBW's here in Northeast Ohio has tons of it... small tubes and the big tubes... The Menthol is pretty strong so it took me a few shaves to get used to it... but it lathers and protects really well.... Give it a try.. if you don't like it someone on here will take it off your hands I'm sure....

I bought some here in Florida. The lady said that they sell tons of the stuff. So, they may have it. I was surprised that it was proraso.

They had 7 tubes and I grabbed 1. Does it have a shelf life? Could I save some. They had a lot of other stuff but I didn't see any any other shaving products just men's soap and lotion but my eyes were already burning so I didn't look long. Does anyone have any recomendations on any other C.O.B.'s products?

Yes it will be worth it. If Williams is good, Proraso is GREAT!

But that's just my take on it. :biggrin:

This stuff is great during the heat of the summer with its cooling effect on your skin. I bought the small tube first to see how I liked it,now I wish I had purchased the large one.

I read on here that someone had left it on for two minutes before starting the shave. So I tried it. It seems to get colder and colder. And when you make a pass, colder again. And then when you rinse with cold water at the end, it's like dipping your face in an ice cold lake. I love this one so far. Great for Summer!

I'm a newbie. Started out with Williams soap. HOwever, I picked up a $10 tube and BBW and I'm sold. Proraso is a totally different experience and I think results in a closer shave.

Top Bottom