What's new

My epic whiskers adventure! aka. How long until SWMBO lays down the law

Sams Back!!, OK who had the over???, you should keep that pile and keep it for the Sue Auction, You know someone will buy it:lol:

WOW, you seriously look 20 years younger! I almost didn't recognize you. Good show old sport, that was a mighty impressive beard!

Sad to see it go :sob:, but it is your face after all. I will always have at least some beard myself, but I do have to say it was nice to trim the stache and cheeks up from what they got to during their full winter glory.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
In support of Nate (aka [MENTION=102600]Devonmoonshire[/MENTION] ) and his blossoming "goatee of greatness," I'll be starting up a goatee as well.

Day-1's *ahem* progress :tongue_sm

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Day-3 with SNAG (Support NAte's Goatee)

Attachments

• $DSCN0072.jpg
    $DSCN0072.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 70
Day-3 with SNAG (Support NAte's Goatee)

Amazing Growth for 3 days Sam and Here I am at 2 weeks and only a mm or so ahead of you at three days LOL

proxy.php

Another update to come on Friday at Week Three for me Brother and Thank you very much for all the support and fun with this:thumbup1:

Y
Will SWMBO allow me to grow a full beard? Will I be able to get by daily, just shaving my neck?

It's probably been 15 years since I sported a trimmed beard and I get to grow a van Dyke for about 2 months every year until SWMBO dost layeth the smack down.

proxy.php

2.5 days in, the cheeks are only 1.5 days as I changed my mind about a van Dyke on day-2 :tongue_sm

You're A cross between Christian Bale and Liam Neelson

$ChristianBale-ShaggyHair (1).jpg$liam-neeson-premiere-the-grey-02.jpg$wm_normal_dscn0238.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Bah, pretty boys. You can see happiness in their eyes; must be their bank account balances :lol:

Mine are bottomless, ever hungry, soul-eaters as granted by the Great Cthulhu.
proxy.php

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
1-week in SNAG, in support of [MENTION=102600]Devonmoonshire[/MENTION]

Attachments

• $DSCN0090.jpg
    $DSCN0090.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 47
Top Bottom