What's new

My epic whiskers adventure! aka. How long until SWMBO lays down the law

So what did you use to do the dome? It looks like it went well.

That is one seriously impressive 3 week beard by the way.:thumbup1:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Thanks, boys.

'Twas just guardless clippers followed by re-using two old sensor carts. Brush and soap was a B&B Essential boar (Sue version) and the wonderful Klar Kabinett.

Looks good!

For shaving the dome, I highly recommend using the Schick Extreme 3, the razor head can bend to conform to the shape of your skull. It does great for head shaving.

looking sharp, coincidence 2 days ago i told my girls i was gonna bic my head and they were sad, bery sad so that was pit on back burner.

the last time i was bald was 20 years ago. last time i had 4 wk+ beard too, it feels like yesterday.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Week-4, with a freshly shaven scalp. A weekly headshave is no good, even though SWMBO prefers a clipper-2 or 3 length on me. I'm going to have to go mid-week as well.

In other news, no requests (demands) for me to shave this week. She's probably worried about me shaving 1 leg. Hey, [MENTION=89999]skypsyd[/MENTION], where are you?

Last edited by a moderator:
When I first started head shaving it was once a week, then twice, then every other day now it is pretty much every day.

It took my wife a little while to warm up to the shaved head she also preferred a short clipper cut, but she came around to like it after a few weeks or so. The beard has been around since before we were married, so she was already used to it.

are you beardos using some sort of beard wax or oil? i'm coming to terms that i probably need some more advice than i can guess at and don't really want to find a B&B for beards, just something simple... i'm getting called grizzly and the beard is getting long enough to be groomed :)

are you beardos using some sort of beard wax or oil? i'm coming to terms that i probably need some more advice than i can guess at and don't really want to find a B&B for beards, just something simple... i'm getting called grizzly and the beard is getting long enough to be groomed :)

I think you either need to "grow past it" and let the length take care of things. Or get a trim.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
So I'm a beardo now, am I? :tongue_sm

If I am allowed to keep it growing, I envision fried chicken leftovers in place of any oils. Or many some super stiff hold gel. :w00t:

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Week-5.

I'll be offline next weekend, but will see if I can get a pic taken just to track it.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
I though the camera's screen was fuzzy from the heat while on vacation in Jamaica last week, but I guess it was the lens. :lol:

Here's week 6.5, just taken.

Top Bottom