What's new

My epic whiskers adventure! aka. How long until SWMBO lays down the law

I had no idea you were Fed President Ben Bernanke. Hey brother, can you hook me up ahead of time next time your gal Janet Yellen decides to raise rates?
proxy.php

I find keeping the head shaved is more effort than face shaving.
It gets quicker and easier in time. I shave my head almost every day, and don't find it to be much of an effort. I do my head and the parts of my face I shave in about 15 min. I can get it done in 10 if I have to.

Yeah, I was a head shaver a few years back as well.

I just feel that unless it's BBS, it isn't done, so I spend extra time eradicating holdouts.

Yea, I rarely hit BBS. 2 quick passes and a quick cleanup usually gets me to DFS and that is plenty good enough for me.

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Week-7, and my look while listening to SWMBO keeping saying to shave that grey stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good!
I'm starting to wonder if your part grizzly bear though. That is a really impressive 2 month beard.:thumbup1:

Are people you haven't seen in a while recognizing you or have you been able to fool anyone if even for a moment or two?

Last edited:
still with you sam. my wife made some very funny, ungentlemanly unrepeatable on b&b comments. dint want to get your thread locked or deleted,

heres my grizzled mug in the city of brotherly love

my goatee area is too blonde, its thick but doesnt show up in photos.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 100
This was me until a month or so ago. And yes, I play with dolls. My wife didn't really give me any crap. She likes me with a beard and/or goatee, just prefers I keep it trim. She was not so much a fan of the bushy bushy:

proxy.php

proxy.php

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
Sitting at just over an inch long after 8.5 weeks, I am getting the strong urge to break out a kamisori.

And I don't think I have all those "double hairs," it mush be a camera shake while snapping the pic ...... I hope. :tongue_sm

rockviper

I got moves like Jagger
... And so it ends.

In the end, it wasn't SWMBO; I couldn't take it any more.

After a few months and a new blade in the CJB, I'm happy I didn't do overly much damage.

Top Bottom