What's new

Save the lady pif

David

B&B’s Champion Corn Shucker
Treat her well Vez. (You have to name her BTW)

Cool PIF thanks again!

I know I've got a few that need new scales. Now to go figure out which is deserving of these!

Thanks for this awesome PIF!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very awesome! Congrats and thank you for the opportunity!! Awesome PIF!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I received the Lady yesterday. [MENTION=107938]matwho[/MENTION] also included a VFW pin, which was unexpected. Very much appreciated, since I am a lifetime member. Not I've got another pin for my hat!

Can't get to her right away, but will get to the rescale in a few weeks. Pics of the process forthcoming! Thanks again Mat.

The story on that razor is I got it from my barber. He had it hanging on the wall with some other straights. I had done him a favor and in return he wanted me to have the razor. I don't use straights and I didn't want it to sit in a drawer. I knew this was the place to find someone to love it and give it a new blade and use it. I'll be very happy to see what [MENTION=29515]TheVez2[/MENTION] produces.

Very nice Mat. Always good to know the history of your razors. Thanks for that info.

Sent from my Spider-Phone

No sorry, Haven't found the time yet. But she's sitting in my razor rack, so I see her every day. I have not forgotten.

There is nothing wrong with long engagements as long as there is a marriage to a dashing blade in the end. I am looking forward to the wedding pictures.:001_smile
No sorry, Haven't found the time yet. But she's sitting in my razor rack, so I see her every day. I have not forgotten.

I'm In !!! She looks too dang good to not have...
I have not started straight wet shaving yet but she just looks too dang cool !!

Thanks !

Top Bottom