What's new

2016 B&B Bingo: The Clownhouse Edition

16 contestants? Hello? This is B&B Bingo! Grab a seat and play along!
That is what I thought! This is my first game and I'm excited to get started. Saw bingo mentioned all over the forum and was glad I was able to still sign up. Let's go people I'm still new to the forum but want to see what this is all about!! If I can play along so can you!

Send a PM to @fordfather (with email address & card choice), after signing up!

1. Heysi - card 19 (oh lord help us all)
2. clyde72 - card 1 (3rd times is charms right?)
3. eezee - Card 43
4. dangerousdon - Card 22 (a private clown party...oh, wait...we aren't guessing the prize this time? Well then, carry on).
5. dexutter - Card 17 (Clowns aren't scary, right? Right, guys? Guys?)
6. Rockero - Card 40
7. TriggerMan - Card 13
8. Haggises - Card 8 (I never spend time in this forum so I have no chance)
9. Blaidth - Card 50(Bring on the clowns)
10. Badger babe - card 42
11. Shave Jacket - card 9 (first time for everything right?)
12. Price - card 18 (I'm a moron)
13. hrairy - Card 26
14. PhillyB - card 49
15. davidr2340 - card 23
16. PRobots - card 29
17. Doug57 - card 7
40. Last available slot

Here is a List of the remaining available numbers (Remove the number you pick, when you sign up!!!)

2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 10, 11, 12, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, 24, 25, 27, 28, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 41, 44, 45, 46, 47, 48

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really excited to play, but I just joined the site and my post count is low. I look forward to June's game, when I'm eligible!

Last edited by a moderator:
proxy.php

It's close....
I see this pic and think Yukon Cornelius.

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Just confirming that the call words are only going to be in the clown house forum?

Also am i going to need any wayback machines?
Rules said no words will be placed before monday at 0001 but does that mean only in posts made after that date and time or can a word be placed in an old post made before that time as long as the word was placed after the time? Starting to sound circular.

Last edited:
While we are on the topic of answering questions...will the Bingo callinig Steward for the day be anounced? Or do we just have to figure it out. I mean...I am pretty sure I know the answer to this...but I thought I would ask.

While we are on the topic of answering questions...will the Bingo callinig Steward for the day be anounced? Or do we just have to figure it out. I mean...I am pretty sure I know the answer to this...but I thought I would ask.
If you have to ask,,,,,,,,,

Sent from my MotoE2(4G-LTE) using Tapatalk

Top Bottom