What's new

2016 B&B Bingo: The Clownhouse Edition

See you guys in the 3BSC Later, headed to some antique stores, [MENTION=29515]TheVez2[/MENTION] has inspired me with his choose your own adventure! Where did I put those peaches...

Where did I put those peaches...
Saturns:

proxy.php

Something for the end. To Dane and caller team, great game, each day you were different, new and challenging. Not only that, you showed us true Clownhouse, and menaged to promote this forum for some people (like me) who didn't know anything about it. I'm sure lot of us came here to stay! To everyone else, it was fun, as always. I'm truly happy to be one of you!

So you had fun playing clownhouse bingo! Mad you lost?

Now you have the bingo itch?

Go sign up for 3BSC bingo over in the clubs and brotherhood, to get you by until the next sub forum bingo starts.

As a reminder, the 3BSC games are relaxing compared to the forum games. Regular bingo numbers and they are not even really hidden. Come for the bingo, stay for the cocktails!

As a reminder, the 3BSC games are relaxing compared to the forum games. Regular bingo numbers and they are not even really hidden. Come for the bingo, stay for the cocktails!

I thought it was the other way round. Come for the cocktails, stay and play bingo because you shouldn't drive after all those cocktails.

The latest Round of B&B Bingo is live!

New players and bingo veterans alike are welcome to join us in the Shave Clinic and Newbie Check In Forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom