What's new

If you could bring back one injector

SISSIES and others, if there was one (1) injector razor which would be brought back on the market, which one would it be?

Personally, I would like to see a Schick E-2 in Stainless Steel. I have one, it opens, and to me it gives one of the smoothest, efficient shaves there is. I would just like it to have a metal, textured short handle for a better grip.

Last edited:
I am torn between the Type F and the Type O. The Type F may be coming again in the form of the Bunny. The Type O was adequate with the single blades, but was transformed by the Twin blades. If the Type O were to be recreated, I would hope that it would be accompanied by the Schick II Twin blade.

I already have them in all their Glory..I wouldn't want to change a Darn Thing..That said..If the F Type was put back into production today without any changes from the Original they would Sell like Hot Cakes at a Premium Price an All..:w00t:

Billy

I am torn between the Type F and the Type O. The Type F may be coming again in the form of the Bunny. The Type O was adequate with the single blades, but was transformed by the Twin blades. If the Type O were to be recreated, I would hope that it would be accompanied by the Schick II Twin blade.

We think alike.

I'm curious about the extremely rare F-type. From the few images I've seen its a beautiful razor. How does it shave?

The Type F shaves superbly. It shaves as closely as any of the Schick Types, and is even more comfortable and smooth than most of them. However, it can be a little fiddley to load.

I will have to try the F again - the last time I tried shaving with one of my F's, I don't recall getting a good shave out of it. I'll have to pay more attention to the blade to make sure it is all well and proper.

That said, I would pop for a modern E2.

-jim

This one's a no-brainer - gotta be the F.

Honorable mention: Early E2 (the one that can be opened).

--Bob

For me I would opt for the PAL injecto-matic. For me it gives the most consistently fine shave. I also like the different colors they used.

Tom

Top Bottom