$image.jpg
$image.jpg

Both tobacco orders came today:

$DSCF4200.jpg

Peter Heinrichs Dark Strong Flake x 2
3 Oaks Syrian x 3
Royal Yacht x 3
Salty Dogs x 6

Awesome. Salty Dogs really intrigues me, but I can't justify the price on it enough to pick any up.
Yeah, that's what I said, too. But some enabling so-and-so sent me a sample, and it's really really good. Like, Top 3 for me. Yes it's twice as expensive as most tins, but I'd rather smoke great stuff half as often than something else I like less. If that makes any sense.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's what I said, too. But some enabling so-and-so sent me a sample, and it's really really good. Like, Top 3 for me. Yes it's twice as expensive as most tins, but I'd rather smoke great stuff half as often than something else I like less. If that makes any sense.

Oh, that totally makes sense. I'll be thankful it's too pricey for me to pick up to try, so I won't miss it being awesome having not had it then. :D

Oh, that totally makes sense. I'll be thankful it's too pricey for me to pick up to try, so I won't miss it being awesome having not had it then. :D
Yeah trust me...I really wanted to get the sample and think "that's nice", and never have to mess with it again - at least not until it came down in price considerably.

But it really is that good. :blink:

Hirsute

Used to have fun with Commander Yellow Pantyhose
Yeah trust me...I really wanted to get the sample and think "that's nice", and never have to mess with it again - at least not until it came down in price considerably.

Me too. And I think that with even 2-3 yrs of aging it's going to be absolutely mind blowing.

oc_in_fw

Fridays are Fishtastic!

What kind of tobacco is it?

Top Bottom