What's new

cvargo's Shaving Journal

No shave today. Yesterday our 2 year old spiked a real high fever and was complaining his ear and head hurt. So off to the doctor he went. Ear infection. So obviously we didn't sleep real well.

Doc said we might need to consider tubes.

Chad: Praying for your and your family. Hope the 2-yr old gets well soon
Thank you sir. Had to wait for the pharmacy to open so he can get started on his antibiotic. You just feel bad for them when they are this little and in pain.

I feel for you both. I learned (from fatherhood and my medical background) that ear drops are like gold. Doctors often waffle on whether antibiotics are or are not needed (quite often not...but we parents wants SOMETHING) but when you get a doc who steps up and treats the pain being experienced at the moment ...life is good.

Hope pe the two of you get some rest.

I feel for you both. I learned (from fatherhood and my medical background) that ear drops are like gold. Doctors often waffle on whether antibiotics are or are not needed (quite often not...but we parents wants SOMETHING) but when you get a doc who steps up and treats the pain being experienced at the moment ...life is good.

Hope pe the two of you get some rest.
Our pediatrician prescribed an antibiotic. But said they don't do ear drops anymore until they are 5. So we just treat pain with ibuprofen or acetaminophen

I had a lot of ear aches as a kid and they made an impression on me. My two kids had a few of them as a kid and it is horrible when your little one is sick or in pain. I hope your little one gets better soon.

Sent via Tapatalk from phone

I had a lot of ear aches as a kid and they made an impression on me. My two kids had a few of them as a kid and it is horrible when your little one is sick or in pain. I hope your little one gets better soon.

Sent via Tapatalk from phone
Thank you sir

I don't have that but I have a Canon t5i. Just not enough time to use that every morning for a shot

Same Here, I have a Canon Rebel XTi as well but it is just too cumbersome to take daily shave photos with, and the software for interfacing with the computer has not been updated to include Windows 10 either so until they manage that I am out of luck on that editor. One day though after I retire and have a lot more time on my hands I will likely be doing some serious digging to find some really good editing software and actually take the time to learn how to use it LMAO:lol: I am just a Fossil LMAO

Same Here, I have a Canon Rebel XTi as well but it is just too cumbersome to take daily shave photos with, and the software for interfacing with the computer has not been updated to include Windows 10 either so until they manage that I am out of luck on that editor. One day though after I retire and have a lot more time on my hands I will likely be doing some serious digging to find some really good editing software and actually take the time to learn how to use it LMAO:lol: I am just a Fossil LMAO
I still have 30 years til retirement.

I still have 30 years til retirement.

LOL If I can I will have another 20 after I retire From Active at another job before I am actually ready to sit down and call it a life of work. Although me doing that is likely to never happen. I would go nuts if I did not have a job to occupy my days.:thumbup1:

Top Bottom