Rudy Vey Shavemac Silvertip 2-Band
SCS Fairway Shave Soap & Aftershave Splash
Lacoste Essential EdT

proxy.php

Have a great Sunday evening, folks!

$SOTD83.jpg
My SOTD!
Prep: Hot Water
Blade: Gillette 7 o' Clock Super Platinum (3)
Soap: WSP Connecticut Yankee
Razor: 1957 Ball End Gillette Tech
Brush: Semogue 830
Aftershave: Brut Splash On
Balm: Nivea Men Cooling Post Shave Balm
Nice shave! But got some irritation. But we have some different blades to try so it's not a big deal. I do like the Gillette tech more than my super speed. I think its the efficiency that I like. Not taking as many passes. I got some burn but not as bad as last shave. I am taking the Gillette Super Speed out of my rotation. So now only 2 razors to try with different blades. I did notice the blade is not as smooth as it was before. I did get a awesome shave nonetheless. But I missed a spot but will get it next time hopefully! Everything else performed awesome! Have a good day/night!

Shaved evening at the club. In the neceser Soap la Toja, silvertip Mühle travel brush, razor Slim, blade Feather, Myrsol Plastic, moustache comb. After a swim, sauna and shower with warm water, soap with excellent foam makes the Slim on the dial seven deslize with singular joy to leave as head billiard ball. Claps with this Myrsol which is very comforting to the skin, her scent always reminds me as a medicine or hospital but it is nice. Fresquesito close a pleasant and restful family Sunday. 😉
proxy.php

Well, Another fantastic week on the SOTD comes to a close
Thanks to everyone who posted their Shaves of the Day.

Our new theme will be up shortly.

Thanks for supporting and being members of Badger & Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom