What's new

Easter Greetings to the B&B Community

I wanted to wish everyone here every grace and blessing this Easter season. Remember, no matter how bleak the news is, Christ is Risen, and his life and light in us who believe in him is our reason for hope, joy, and thanksgiving. God's Bless you all:
Deacon Art+

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
To One and All;

proxy.php

proxy.php
"Easter spells out beauty. The rare beauty of new life". S.D. Gordon

I wanted to wish everyone here every grace and blessing this Easter season. Remember, no matter how bleak the news is, Christ is Risen, and his life and light in us who believe in him is our reason for hope, joy, and thanksgiving. God's Bless you all:
Deacon Art+

Thanks! And Happy Easter!

Billski

Here I am, 1st again.
Thank you Deacon for your spiritual words.

Christ is risen indeed!

Let us hear more spiritual words from you.

Happy Easter to all!

$egg-easter.png

Amen and amen.

Deacon Art+

Deacon Art+

Thanks.

Top Bottom