What's new

Airplane Bathroom Scent

I thought it stunk so bad that I had to remove it from the house. I put it in the shed thinking the scent would fade. I forgot about it for one YEAR.

The scent did not fade. :blink: Enriched uranium depletes faster.

I've said it many times: Ivory soap on steroids. Not a bad thing at all. But nothing special either. I really wish Arko soap was available in the same scents as their creams.

This. It's very easy to poke fun at Arko but for the price and the performance, Arko is one heck of a soap.

I recently upgraded to the ARKO puck in the red tub. More expensive, but worth it. Much easier to load the brush, and the screw-on top keeps everything neat and clean after the shave.

Once this is depleted, I will refill the same tub by grating in a regular ARKO stick.

I used Arko again yesterday. Still too much! The lather just keeps on building, but just not much slickness.

I've been using a synthetic brush since I'm traveling. I'll give it a go with one of my boar brushes when I get home.

Airplane bathroon, urinal puck, hotel disinfectant, lemon pledge, it goes on and on with Arko soap. I use it ocassionally, however I find it lacks slickness. I always use with a shave oil or a few drops of Glycerin in my lather bowl to compensate. For you younger guys that enjoy nightlife and hooking-up with chicks, I would avoid this stuff. This will have you home alone at 11pm ordering a pizza.

Top Bottom