What's new

The "Tear your face apart with these blades" PIF

I've got 249 of the worst DE blades known to mankind up for grabs. The Graham-Field prep blade is the only contender I've found that even comes close to being as bad as Crystals, and they're worse! These things lie at the very bottom of the dung heap and can't slice through a piece of tissue paper. If you're the kind of guy that likes a lot of pain with your morning shave to wake you up, these are for you! If you invite razor burn on a daily basis, step up to the plate. If you want to feel each individual whisker being slowly, painfully, forcefully plucked from your face you'll be in heaven. If you like a thin, dull piece of steel raking your face to the point where you scream out in pain "Thank you sir, may I have another?" then you've just found your holy grail. Yes folks, these are akin to putting yourself through the kind of torture that would make what they did during the medievel ages seem like a warmup. Just say "I'm in" and these little instruments of pain that are evil incarnate can be yours! Don't go elbowing each other in the throat to be the first in line, everybody stands the same chance of winning! CONUS only, I don't want to break down 240 years of good foreign relations. Winner drawn by random this weekend.

Don't say I didn't warn you.

Attachments

• $image.jpg
    $image.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 348
Ah hell, now you got me interested. I want to conquer the blade. I'M IN!!! I promise to share the misery if I don't like them and PIF them again. I will even break them into smaller groups to share with more people!

I'm in!!

Those dont look so tough!

I have shaved with box cutter blades in a MicroMatic Open Comb so I don't think they could be any worse than that!

And I have shaved with Personna 74 blades that spent a good amount of time under salt water. And then were dried on the beach in the sun. The blades looked like waffel potato chips but gave a pretty decent shave after the screaming ended!

If they do turn out to be bad I will PIF them over in the Shave Den!
:lol:

I've got 249 of the worst DE blades known to mankind up for grabs. The Graham-Field prep blade is the only contender I've found that even comes close to being as bad as Crystals, and they're worse! These things lie at the very bottom of the dung heap and can't slice through a piece of tissue paper. If you're the kind of guy that likes a lot of pain with your morning shave to wake you up, these are for you! If you invite razor burn on a daily basis, step up to the plate. If you want to feel each individual whisker being slowly, painfully, forcefully plucked from your face you'll be in heaven. If you like a thin, dull piece of steel raking your face to the point where you scream out in pain "Thank you sir, may I have another?" then you've just found your holy grail. Yes folks, these are akin to putting yourself through the kind of torture that would make what they did during the medievel ages seem like a warmup. Just say "I'm in" and these little instruments of pain that are evil incarnate can be yours! Don't go elbowing each other in the throat to be the first in line, everybody stands the same chance of winning! CONUS only, I don't want to break down 240 years of good foreign relations. Winner drawn by random this weekend.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
What razor did you use them in?

There are "special" websites for people that might enjoy that so you can get rid of them faster.
::censored::censored::a53::a53::a53::a53::a53::a53::a47:
That kind of puts a different spin on "gentlemanly restraint", doesn't it?

I think that CigarSmoka's just a straight shooter with upper management written all over him. Classic PIF!

I think that CigarSmoka's just a straight shooter with upper management written all over him. Classic PIF!

"So I was sitting in my cubicle today, and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it. So that means that every single day that you see me, that's on the worst day of my life."

Top Bottom