What's new

Poor sport Patriot fans vs. Super Bowl winning Broncos

Patriots just signed Glenn Gronkowski. Interesting! He was a recent cut from the Bills. The interrogation has started. He has resisted to divulge what he knows. Maybe he doesn't know anything. With a Gronkowski it's hard to tell! Anyway two Gronkowski's are better than one. Everyone know Rob is soo...overrated and Glenn is the real talent. Belichick is likely to hold a press conference to let everyone know what's up.

Just like Belichick no stone is left unturned.

Patriots just signed Glenn Gronkowski. Interesting! He was a recent cut from the Bills. The interrogation has started. He has resisted to divulge what he knows. Maybe he doesn't know anything. With a Gronkowski it's hard to tell! Anyway two Gronkowski's are better than one. Everyone know Rob is soo...overrated and Glenn is the real talent. Belichick is likely to hold a press conference to let everyone know what's up.

Just like Belichick no stone is left unturned.
As I just said, always looking for an edge. At the very least it might help get into Rex's head, although I think Darth Hoody already does that pretty well, [emoji1]

It isn't hard to figure out what is in Rex's head. He does leave any doubt as to what he is thinking. He let's you know. You hear what's on his mind on conference calls to question Edelman as "Walt". Cookoo!

The Patriots couldn've continued to thrive with a non-Brady quarterback, like Garoppolo. Brissett still looked injured And probably just wasn't ready for that. Like deoxy4 mentioned, Brissett has a limited playbook. Rex knew it and how to take advantage of it.

Similar to the Broncos who have had as many starting quarterbacks as losses (4) in the past two seasons.

Both teams are heavy high performance machinery not to be driven by just anybody. But by the same token, there isn't just one guy who can do it.

Right, I hear what you're saying.

Peyton was physically unable to throw the ball last year, but he had such a depth of football knowledge that he knew how to operate the Broncos offense effectively anyhow.

Peyton was physically unable to throw the ball last year, but he had such a depth of football knowledge that he knew how to operate the Broncos offense effectively anyhow.

Well he could throw, but yes a shadow of his former self. But yeah, he still had the knowledge. The ladder part of the Superbowl seemed like he was just calling run plays to eat clock safely then punting it back to let the Broncos defense handle. Boring style of play, unless you win the Superbowl with it! :-D . Not the first time a QB had to do just enough to win and just not turn it over, but think it was the first time for him

He had enough football knowledge...

and HGH....

Just sayin'......:thumbup1:

He had enough football knowledge...

and HGH....

Just sayin'......[emoji106]1:

Just sayin' is all anyone can do on the issue because it was simply made up with absolutely no proof. The NFL did an investigation with which he fully cooperated and cleared him. So say what what you like but there's nothing to it. [emoji106]

Roger Goodell is on your Christmas card list, isn't he?
What, am I supposed to believe that Goodell set out to destroy the innocent Patriots & Brady and let guilty Peyton Manning, the Broncos, etc off scot-free? Sorry, never drank the New England koolaid so can't buy that one, or any bridges or swamp land you might be selling, [emoji12]

Last edited:
Nope, you never drank the Koolaid.

You drink only Orange Crush! [emoji23]
That's good. And I actually do like orange crush. You know, the real deal. When the football orange crush existed, I didn't understand why anyone would root for any team but the Cowboys. In fact, i thought other teams only existed so the Cowboys would have somebody to play. [emoji28]

In the words of Paul Harvey, "And now we know the rest of the story."

Aquib Talib was found by authorities to have.... shot himself. What? His temporary amnesia in regards to his actions in the early morning hours seems to have been clarified by the Dallas Police. Aquib will further be known as "Barney Fife" Talib.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQBhUzEsO-Y&list=RDdQBhUzEsO-Y#t=9

Hope that "Barney Fife" Talib has his papers in order. Texas has new laws regarding gun carry.

In the words of Paul Harvey, "And now we know the rest of the story."

Aquib Talib was found by authorities to have.... shot himself. What?
Once again, The Dallas Police Department report says an "unknown suspect" shot Talib. The bullet entered into the rear of his right thigh and exited his right calf. There was no mention within the report that the Broncos corner shot himself or had a gun at the time of the incident.

It has been reported that the Dallas PD confirms that Talib shot himself through their investigation.

Kubiak's statement to the press, to paraphrase. Really nothing is changed....we haven't heard anything.

So if the Bronco's choose, at this time, not to acknowledge the findings of the Dallas PD, it doesn't exist? Seems like they should get in touch with the Dallas PD to find out what is in their report about their employee-at very least from a PR point of view, considering the story that he shot himself is making the rounds.

The NFL hasn't closed the case so it remains undetermined where this goes.

Top Bottom