What's new

Poor sport Patriot fans vs. Super Bowl winning Broncos

Feel like the Pats got gypped?

Wanna complain/criticize about how the Broncos have handled the off season since winning?

Well, don't clog up the NFL thread with partisan bickering, let this thread be your sactuary!

Go on, let it all out: just try to keep references to Sanchez to a minimum, please.

Feel like the Pats got gypped?

Wanna complain/criticize about how the Broncos have handled the off season since winning?

Well, don't clog up the NFL thread with partisan bickering, let this thread be your sactuary!

:a14: I would enjoy the NFL thread without the bickering, trolling, and trash talking.

Last edited:
If I wanted to read that, I'd go to the comment section of NFL.com, the haven of eloquence, logic, and civility (and people who make $9000 per week from home on their computer).

I mean, really. Are we now supposed to compliment the other teams that don't root for?

"That Elway sure made a genius move scooping Sanchez off of the garbage heap and adding him to the roster..."

Our teams play only once a week. The other 6 days were made for complaining, arguing, fan boy rah-rahs, etc.

That's like the NFL without hitting and tackling, though?
No. The NFL threads were becoming more like "What is a gentleman? or "Is NdGT right?" :)

One can have humour and insightful talk without either trash talking or inciteful quibbling back and forth between 2 people on minutiae.

This is NOT the "complain about the NFL 2016" thread, this is the "complain about the Pats fans and the Super Bowl winning Broncos" thread.

Minutiae welcomed here.

This is just me, but I think the NFL thread here is for banter like, "Did you see that ludicrous display last night?", not poking sticks in the eyes of fans of the other teams. And yes, [MENTION=6128]Seraphim[/MENTION], I recognize your sarcasm.

Back to the AFC championship game:

I have to say, Denver certainly kicked our behinds.

But, even so, it did come down to the last play on that 2 point conversion.

In contrast: Denver simply mopped up the floor with the Panthers.

This is just me, but I think the NFL thread here is for banter like, "Did you see that ludicrous display last night?", not poking sticks in the eyes of fans of the other teams. And yes, @Seraphim, I recognize your sarcasm.

Sure, I agree. But did you see any ludicrous plays last night in the NFL?

Neither did I.

But speaking of poking eyes....how about that Aquib Talib? He's got a pretty good eye poke down pat.

;^p

"That Elway sure made a genius move scooping Sanchez off of the garbage heap and adding him to the roster..."
"Not as genius as that Krafty devil (get it? Hah) Bill Belichick signing the only slightly (!) injury prone Chris Long who managed a impressive three sacks over his last 16 games, 12.5 sacks total over the last 3 years."

See? I can be humorous! No?

I know, I know, I promised I'd stop.

Technically I did stop the deoxy4 debate.

But OK. Next post about Denver's upcoming draft options.

Last edited:
I'll take Long over Sanchez any day of the week.

(See how rewarding this thread is already?)
Easy thing to say when you have Tom Brady! As easy as Denver not biting on Long in a million years. Both moves make sense in the situation the teams are in. You know, situational, the only kind of football Long can probably play any more, :-D

I'll get the ball rolling here:

Interesting angle on how the Broncos were able to totally destroy TB12 in the AFC championship game--The Pat's center was inadvertently letting them know exactly when he was going to snap the ball!

http://insidethepylon.com/film-stud...6/02/01/bryan-storks-head-bob-costs-patriots/
Didn't know that. Apparently that only happened on the road with crowd noise. Had Denver not just squeaked into home field advantage, that wouldn't have happened. The Pats are extremely hard to beat at home, especially in the postseason.

Didn't know that. Apparently that only happened on the road with crowd noise. Had Denver not just squeaked into home field advantage, that wouldn't have happened. The Pats are extremely hard to beat at home, especially in the postseason.

I wonder if Bellichik will show Stork the door for something like that?

Ha ha, you actually made this thread! Let the skirmishing continue....

I know, [emoji1]

Didn't even realize it at first. Was looking at new posts and thought I was posting in the NFL 2016 thread at first.
I wonder if Bellichik will show Stork the door for something like that?
Wouldn't think so if that's what he was coached to do which seems likely to me.

Last edited:
I don't know why they resigned Okung?

With Sanchez at QB, you don't want big offensive linemen. He is liable to run into the back of one and give up the ball...

Top Bottom