What's new

Poor sport Patriot fans vs. Super Bowl winning Broncos

It appears that the NFL has moved on from Ted Wells as an "independent" investigator in NFL player conduct investigations. Perhaps trying to convey themselves as a world wide organization the NFL has reached across the pond to select the investigator in the Talib "incident". It appears they are serious this time in getting to the truth this time.
Love Peter Sellers in the Pink Panther series [emoji28]

proxy.php

Apparently nobody don't know nothin about what happened to Talib. I had a feeling it might go that way. Guess we'll see if that lasts.

Still no definitive word whether Little Stevie Wonder is coming back to the band although I can't quite believe he won't.
proxy.php

Never really understood the fascination with this particular broken play. Always puzzled me, made me yawn watching it.

When Sanchez is the starting QB for your beloved Broncos, and he starts making numerous plays like that one, the clouds will part, your vision will clear, and it will come to a new and deeper meaning for you.

At that point you are more than welcome to jump on the Pats bandwagon

When Sanchez is the starting QB for your beloved Broncos, and he starts making numerous plays like that one, the clouds will part, your vision will clear, and it will come to a new and deeper meaning for you.

At that point you are more than welcome to jump on the Pats bandwagon
Maybe. I'm hopeful but who knows. We'll all see I guess...

Congratulations on the Broncos successfully dumping Sanchez.

My sympathies to Dallas fans...
Hah. I really thought Sanchez had a chance in Denver. Whether he did or not, he's moved on now. Hard to imagine he'll stay in Dallas more than like half the season though. Time will tell. So for now, Siemian it is. Seems to me that Siemian's story has some similarities to Tom Brady's, although not identical though for sure.

I guess a lot of Bronco fans drank the Elway cool aid...seasoned quarterback...playoff experience... Signing Sanchez was like buying a lottery ticket. Cost a few bucks...what if I win!

Sanchez showed his flaws in Denver. He was capable of moving the ball down the field but lacked pocket presence and turned the ball over thru sack or forced the ball into bad situations in the red zone. When Sanchez had early success with the Jets he had a stellar offensive line and good running game. When the offensive line got injured and the Jets couldn't run the ball and Sanchez was asked to win games for the Jets, it didn't work. He could run the 1970 Dolphin offense. Csonka, Kiick and Morris and 15 short pass attempts per game. Win 13-7. That's not how football is played today.

Similarities, yes. Late round picks with potential. They earned the opportunity to play on great teams in the second year of their careers.

Similarities, but way too early for comparisons.

Top Bottom