What's new

Jacksonville, Florida: Meet Up

I was wondering if any one from this forum have live meets. I do Where’s George and people into that have meets/gatherings. I just did a search on Meet Up.com for Jacksonville and got nothing. Just wondering if any one in Jacksonville would be interested?

Let me know. I am more available after my July vacation. But I do come to J-ville at the end of every month, and will be there sometime the week of the 24th. I have nothing scheduled that week, so if you want to put something together before my calendar fills up, I'm in--provided it includes a cocktail and preferably a cigar. (I suppose I could live without the cigar.)

I was wondering if any one from this forum have live meets. I do Where’s George and people into that have meets/gatherings. I just did a search on Meet Up.com for Jacksonville and got nothing. Just wondering if any one in Jacksonville would be interested?

I was just in St Augustine/Jacksonville area this past weekend. About a 4 hour drive for me. I would love to attend.

let me know. I am more available after my july vacation. But i do come to j-ville at the end of every month, and will be there sometime the week of the 24th. I have nothing scheduled that week, so if you want to put something together before my calendar fills up, i'm in--provided it includes a cocktail and preferably a cigar. (i suppose i could live without the cigar.)

this ^^

Top Bottom