What's new

Castle Forbe Shaving Cream plastic cover

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
What everyone here already properly stated: toss it. Once closed with its screw lid it will be perfectly fine on your shelf.

I kept my lid as it creates a space between it and the screw lid where I keep a pack of blades when traveling.

I tossed the plastic cover and then put the cream in a small bowl. I nuked it in the micro wave for a minute or so to make it fit (melt). I hoped I haven't ruined it. The Lime smell seems to have dissipated quite a bit.

You probably vaporized the Lime essential oils, which I assume are the basis of the scent. Pity; that's what I like the most about this cream. It does work well, so use it if it seems to be working well for you.

You probably vaporized the Lime essential oils, which I assume are the basis of the scent. Pity; that's what I like the most about this cream. It does work well, so use it if it seems to be working well for you.

That lime scent is VERY strong.

Not if the OP nukes the cream in a microwave! See his post that I quoted above.
I was just commenting on the normal scent strength. I did see the part already and microwaving a cream was already noted as being a rather risky move.

If you travel by plane or even by car your tub of shaving cream may end up in any position and the shaving cream will get stuck to the outer lid. It is easier to scrape off the clear plastic inner lid back into the tub.... just sayin'

If you travel by plane or even by car your tub of shaving cream may end up in any position and the shaving cream will get stuck to the outer lid. It is easier to scrape off the clear plastic inner lid back into the tub.... just sayin'

+1, no need to dispose of it.

Top Bottom