What's new

Wolf Whiskers

Here's mine. Got the pics just now.

$DSC_0242.jpg$DSC_0243.jpg$DSC_0244.jpg$DSC_0245.jpg

Awesome brushes!

This thread has caused me to poke around the WW website, and I am intrigued (some residual SBAD virus in my system, I'm afraid). Alas, the wait list is closed...:mad3:

It would be great if the posters would include some specs with the pix...knot type/size, handle shape/color. I'm trying to figure out what my ideal WW brush would be...in the unlikely event I ever get on the wait list.

What are the details/dimensions of this one?

Looks incredible.

Thanks, it's a 26mm Envy Luxury Silvertip knot. I have another brush with this same knot and I really like it, so I figured it would be something I'd definitely enjoy. Very soft with nice backbone and no scritch at all. The next one might be a Shavemac knot now that I've been through the process once already.

Because of the larger knot size Peter told me that the brush handle would have to be a bit larger. His guess was about 4mm wider and 3mm to 4mm longer than the standard handle size. I don't have the brush yet so I can't get an exact measurement. I paid for it last night so I'm hoping it makes it's way to me soon.

I was worried about being limited in handle style and material by the larger knot size but it worked out great. I really like the color of the material and the handle shape was my first choice as well.

Peter has been a pleasure to work with. He responds quickly and keeps you informed during the entire process. His work is outstanding.

Last edited:
Awesome brushes!

This thread has caused me to poke around the WW website, and I am intrigued (some residual SBAD virus in my system, I'm afraid). Alas, the wait list is closed...:mad3:

It would be great if the posters would include some specs with the pix...knot type/size, handle shape/color. I'm trying to figure out what my ideal WW brush would be...in the unlikely event I ever get on the wait list.

Go to the Wolf Whiskers web site and check out the Gallery. There are a ton of Peter's brushes there to look at, most list the style and color as well. Most brushes seem to be made for a 24mm knot but you can get larger or smaller. There are some limitations on what knot some of the handles will accommodate. My brush is the Julie handle in Midnight Orchid.

Also check out their Facebook page for even more brushes that are different than the ones on the wolfwhiskers site. I think some of the Facebook ones are really cool, especially the inside out ones that aren't available unless you happen to be in the right place at the right time.

As far as the wait list goes, it's not that difficult to get on it and the list goes by surprisingly fast with Peter making about 10 brushes a week. He'll post when it'll be open and you join then. Do set up a waitlist account prior to the sign up day as that process slows you down quite a bit and could cause you to not get on the list depending on when you are in line when you sign up.

Oddysey handle shape in Party on Bourbon Street with a 26mm TGN HMW knot. Received it in the mail today and will take the maiden voyage across the scalp tomorrow.

Party on Bourbon Street might be a candidate for my next Wolf Whiskers brush. At first I was like, ok that one's pretty cool, but the more I see it the more I like it. I don't know what style handle or knot I'll choose yet but I really do like this brush. You made a great choice.

Peter opens the list regularly, just keep checking the web site occasionally to know when.

Awesome brushes!

Top Bottom