What's new

Longest lasting scented deodorant

Hello,

I'm in the search for the perfect deodorant. Strangely, I prefer scented to non-scented deodorants, (and alum bars don't work on me). Has anyone tried a scented deodorant which can still be smelled hours later?

Thanks.

Right Guard original all the way! Smells like hell but....it will last. I use to be big on the scented stuff but switched to the milder lavender KMF roll on. Kind of sissyish but I use Certain Dri to eliminate sweating so dont need much. And the KMF is nonexistant after an hour and well it is so so but feel I have to finish it off.

In Germany they sell a deodorant Stick called "originales claridges"
Made by Sutton Cosmetics in New York
Amazing long lasting even after 12 hours working and 2 hours at the gym i can still smell its scent.
Maybe they sell it in Madrid too.
The shop i bought it in is called "DM" a german drugstore retailer

In Germany they sell a deodorant Stick called "originales claridges"
Made by Sutton Cosmetics in New York
Amazing long lasting even after 12 hours working and 2 hours at the gym i can still smell its scent.
Maybe they sell it in Madrid too.
The shop i boght it in is called "DM" a german drugstore retailer

I've looked for it in google but I can't seem to find anything.

Idunno if you're particular to the scent of Irish Spring, but I think Speed Stick makes a deodorant scented with Irish Spring. It certainly sticks around for a while, and I enjoy the scent, so that's what I use on my "lounge-around" days where I don't plan on doing anything too important.

Old Spice High Endurance deodorants work great. The scents last a long time on me and they have lots of different scents to choose from.

Noob here offering what I use.

proxy.php

I find this combo works great! First to the actual deodorant. Norsca- While it is scented it isnt really strong, So i Find if I complement it with a body spray or EDT it is great:biggrin: This deo easily lasts 24 hours ( anti-perspirant) Has no alcohol either so its kind on the skin.

The body spray is jeer, VERY similar to the Joop! Edt i have, But smells much better imo, and lasts alot longer.

Both products are very cheap and readily available here in aussie ( and everywhere else i guess)

Thats my two cents :wink:

Top Bottom