What's new

Invicta Watches

Fans? Pros? Cons? I've got a chance to pick up a diver's watch from Costco for $49.99. Looks great in their mail out piece, but I haven't seen it in person. Opinions?

Randy

I have an Invicta that I bought from Overstock.com....I like the way it looks on me, but since I dont have it with me ATM, I cant tell you what model or anything...but I like it, YMMV...

I have several of their watches, both automatics and quartz, and I have never had a problem. I collect watches and wanted a nice watch for work(I am an electrician at GM), that didn't cost an arm and a leg. This is my first Invicta:

proxy.php

It uses a Miyota(Citizen) automatic movement, and keeps good time for a mechanical watch(+3 sec?day). I hope this helps.

Larry

I also have an Invicta. Model 8926. I really like it.

The 8926 is a classic. Nice Miyota auto movement and pretty good looks. I think the display back is a waste since the movement is pretty crude.

Some of Invictas stuff is hilariously, horrifyingly ugly, and some are blatant ripoffs. And their suggested retail prices are insane. But the quality is OK. I'd prefer a Seiko or ETA auto movement, but the Miyotas are solid workhorse movements.

A great place to go for watches is Poor Mans Watch Forum.

Fans? Pros? Cons? I've got a chance to pick up a diver's watch from Costco for $49.99. Looks great in their mail out piece, but I haven't seen it in person. Opinions?

Randy

I'm sure it's a quartz, and that's an OK price. Not a steal, but not bad. I'd go for it.

Top Bottom