What's new

Dr. Jon's "Damn Fine" Pomade now in stock!

$AD2_1.jpg$_MG_6517.jpg$_MG_6518.jpg$_MG_6519.jpg

We just released our new petroleum free vegetable oil based pomades! Loaded with Shea Butter, Coconut Oil and Castor Oil our Damn Fine pomade washes out easily and leaves your hair healthy and soft.

Really branching out Dr. Jon! Have to keep this in mind when I need a new jar of Pomade. What would you compare this to, Teddy Boy?

Really branching out Dr. Jon! Have to keep this in mind when I need a new jar of Pomade. What would you compare this to, Teddy Boy?

I would actually say it compares more to Reuzel, I tried to replicate the feel of the Green tin without using petroleum.

Jon's soaps and aftershaves are excellent, I've been using the Hydra soap and aftershave a lot lately and it's giving me some really great shaves. I love the mixed citrus scent of Hydra.

I don't use Pomades myself but I suspect this product would be of a very high quality as well.

Damn, Fine..i guess I will try the light hold with hydra...would like medium but (bayrum) not for me..:thumbup:

Is there any chance that we can see some pictures of how this looks in hair or maybe even get a video demonstration? I was recently introduced to pomade after using gel my whole life, and I'm currently trying out my first pomade, a water-based product that I've been having trouble applying without yanking out half my hair. I'm hoping to try out your medium hold pomade at some point if I still have any hair left after going through my current pomade.

Is there any chance that we can see some pictures of how this looks in hair or maybe even get a video demonstration? I was recently introduced to pomade after using gel my whole life, and I'm currently trying out my first pomade, a water-based product that I've been having trouble applying without yanking out half my hair. I'm hoping to try out your medium hold pomade at some point if I still have any hair left after going through my current pomade.

No expert here but I have been using the light hold pomade for a few weeks. No issue with pulling my hair out. I just pull some out with index finger small almond size if that..and then rub both hands together and apply to hair..For me no residue at all. A nice shine at first (hair wet) and then a nice natural look..Holds up pretty good in all this Humidity as well..

Thank you for the information. I prefer a natural matte look over the classic greasy look, so I'm glad to know that it dries nicely. Also good to know that it goes in easily without yanking out hairs.

Any chance of adding more scents to the line up? Hydra( light and not greasy looking) is perfect so far, for my hair..Just not into a Citrus or Bayrum etc..

Any chance of adding more scents to the line up? Hydra( light and not greasy looking) is perfect so far, for my hair..Just not into a Citrus or Bayrum etc..

We will be adding the medium hold in our Propaganda scent shortly, it is a blend of musk, vanilla, sandalwood, mandarin and patchouli.

Hey Doctor! I normally use Suavecito Firme for my hair. I style it in a sort of low rise pompadour a little to the side (like I said...sort of a pompadour)...(also a hard part on the left and clipped sides really short). I live in a VERY humid climate, so hold is everything. Yes my hair is a little "crispy," which I don't mind because it goes. I have used Reuzel Red and it is okay but tends to wear out buy the end of the day. If your product is up to snuff, I would rather buy from a B&B vendor. Do you think your heavy hold pomade fits the bill?

Hey Doctor! I normally use Suavecito Firme for my hair. I style it in a sort of low rise pompadour a little to the side (like I said...sort of a pompadour)...(also a hard part on the left and clipped sides really short). I live in a VERY humid climate, so hold is everything. Yes my hair is a little "crispy," which I don't mind because it goes. I have used Reuzel Red and it is okay but tends to wear out buy the end of the day. If your product is up to snuff, I would rather buy from a B&B vendor. Do you think your heavy hold pomade fits the bill?

Sorry for the late reply. I don't think it holds quite as well as the Suavecito Firm, it holds pretty well but my hair does tend to move a little by the end of they day.

Top Bottom