What's new

I need a time out

So I just calculated my spendings on shaving gear in the last 7 days... It comes out to $241.65. Yikes! I haven't spent that much in years let alone one week. I suppose it's not so bad, I've got a good score headed my way. I got the red B&B boar brush, a 24mm whipped dog silver tip, a whipped dog 30mm synthetic, Chisled Face Soap Ghost Town Barber, Captians Choice Soap Bay Rum, Tiki Bar Soap 1920s Barber Shop, an Old Spice Mug, Z3 Gillette Superspeed, and an E4 Gillette 195... This is all after I spent roughly $80 at Mamabears last month... I think I need help, again.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
It's been five minutes since you posted this. I think you've waited long enough and may now resume your purchases.

That's a bit extreme but I guess desperate times call for desperate measures, I just hoped it hadn't come to that, haha

Wait a minute!!! You guys aren't my friends! You're enablers!! Oooohhhh that's a pretty straight... Is it a wade and butcher? Oohs it is.. How much?

Well done. But I have a friend with an addiction that involves even more dough (audio) and he just mailed his ethernet cable to himself so that he wouldn't be able to get online for a day or two.

Unless I missed it, it looks as though you forgot to buy some blades. Feather, Gillette 7o'clock yellows, Perma-Sharp, Astra SP, Personna Med Prep, Shark Super Chrome, Gillette Silver Blue blades are all great choices.

Good for you, this hobby is fantastic! My other hobby, reloading ammunition costs around $500 a week just to keep ammunition in stock so I would say you're doing a heck of a job! At least Shaving makes you look presentable and suave... ammunition just helps me kill people faster and more efficiently for a cheaper price... not exactly gentlemanly or suave unless you're James Bond.

Top Bottom