What's new

March 2016 acquisitions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, let's get started! Just received this in today's mail and already popped in a blade to test out tonight.

$DSC01008.jpg

Scoooore!
Was at an estate sale and was coming up buggers. So I mosey on through the garage with the intention of going through the garage side door when I stop in the doorway. It's a BIG backyard with 20 some tables spread out over 1/4 acres. Looking to my left I see this gent looking through a box, was done with it and set it aside. Stepping one foot out the doorway ready to go out to the BIG yard my head did a double take on the box he just set aside. There! Something with a black bottom with a clear top case. I thought "no way". I pull aside some office paper and there were these beautiful razors. In an office box! Ding! Ding!

Attachments

• $IMG_20160303_092439_774.jpg
    $IMG_20160303_092439_774.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 307
$IMG_0003 (1).jpgPicked this one up at a flea market in Bismarck Arkansas. I think it is a Gillette 1921 Gold Plated 3 Piece New Standard Model.

Its still early but Ive got a good start. This doesn't include the 6 tubes of Old Spice I bought under the impression they were Shulton manufactured and sent back because they were actually P&G. I bought five 2.5oz cakes of the Sea Moss and melted two into the tub.

$DSCF3792.jpg

Another mail call yesterday :biggrin1:

Floris The Gentleman soap, Tcheong Fung Sing Tabacco Verde and Ciotola Rossa creams - and a very nice pen from Mühle resembling the pattern on the R89.

proxy.php

That pen is cool [MENTION=20076]shm[/MENTION] .
Is it a click pen or is it capped? Twist probably?
What kind of cartridges does it use?

This week's acquisitions... DR Harris Windsor shaving cream, TOBS Eton College shaving cream, Truefitt 1805 shaving soap and a Merkur 25c.

$160319-142612.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom